Sunday, January 22, 2012

E28 has received the parcel we sent!

Today is Chinese New Year's Eve and the day we post every red couplets on our doors, walls and ....everywhere!  I am so glad that E28 has also received  our little parcel and put all the red things we sent on the bulletin board.  What a lovely scene! And wish you all good lucks during the Year of Dragon!
January 20, 2012 (from Mr. Saulnier)


Wow!  What an amazing parcel.  Your class was really generous and we are really excited about the items you sent us.  You can see our bulletin boards are now decorated for Chinese New Year!  We framed the lovely calligraphy by Steven Lee to keep as a keepsake for years to come. 


E28 is brainstorming some items to send you.  We are trying to think of some things that represent our community and Canada.  Hopefully we can make you a craft too.


Here is a short slideshow of us enjoying the package:


 
anigif1.gif

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,

    Happy New year. I have looked at the awesome calligraphy. They looked fantastic. I have enjoyed looking at the videos in blog.

    We start a new school year on the 7th February and i will make sure that we follow your blog.

    Mr Thurlow, Room 2, Burnham school, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mr. Thurlow,
      Thank you for watching! I am so glad that you like it. My school begins on Feb. 8th. And would you kindly leave your e-mail to me in order to contact you in any chance our classes can interact some day? I have total 7 classes to teach for I am a subject teacher in Fo Gong Primary School. My e-mail is: tienmimidehome@gmail.com
      Now is Chinese New Year's season. Wish you a great year of dragon!!

      Delete