Monday, April 30, 2018
1.How many languages do you learn in your country?
2.How long do you have to stay in school every day?
3.How long is your break time?
4.How’s the weather now in your city?
5.What’s your favorite sport?
6.Do your school teachers teach you anything about international education? For example?
7.Have you ever been to Taiwan?
8.Do you like drawing pictures?
9.What is the landmark of your city?
10.Which musician do you like?
11.Are you able to speak Chinese?
12.What TV program do you like to watch?
13.Which city do you live?
14.How many languages do you speak?
15.How many places have you been traveling to?
16. What do you like to do after school?
17. What is the world-known food in your country?
18. What time is it now in your city?
19. Do you help do housework at home?
20. Do you keep pets?
21.Do you have a smartphone?
22.Have you ever eaten stinky tofu?
23.How old are you?
24. Which subject do you like the most?
25. What grade are you in?
26. What’s your traditional fool/dish?
27. Where do you go after school?
28. What’s your favorite storybook?
29. What are your hobbies?
30. What festivals do you celebrate in your country?