Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Letter form our Class Pal Tanfield Lea P. S., UK

Dear Linlin and your class,

I hope you are well and enjoying the holidays.

Thank you so much for the parcel you sent us from Taiwan. We loved seeing your logo decorated so beautifully and the fantastic English you used.

The parcel arrived on our last day of school and our Year 6 children have now left the school for the summer holidays (until 4th September) but they will return to their new secondary school which is 1 km up the road. Will you have the same students when you come back from your holidays?

If you do, my new class could reply to you (via mail or perhaps email) or if you have new pupils we could start developing their friendship earlier.

Speak to you again soon and best regards,

From: Year 6
TANFIELD LEA COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL, STANLEY, UK


Dear Year 6,
I am so happy to know that you already received our parcel! My classes will remain the same and they will become G6. We would be very excited to be your class pals to a new class of yours and also we would like to thank the students who wrote us and uploaded photos for us.

My school will resume on August 30th and we will surely keep in touch with you. I will take new photos or short video clips when my students are back to school.

Wish you a great summer vacation,

Best regards,

Linlin

From: G5 Class
Fo Gong Elementary School, Chen-Jeng, Taiwan




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/30/2012

    Hi there, I found your site via Google even as searching for a similar topic, your
    website came up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just was aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.

    I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in case you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!
    my webpage: share files online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linlin and all of the G5 class. We have posted your fantastic pictures on our website and we look forward to speaking to you soon. All of our pupils come back to school on Tuesday. We hope you will come over and say hello at http://6tanfieldlea.weebly.com/

    Mr Temple and the Year 6 class

    ReplyDelete